|Are you stumped about the best way to get rid of an eyesore in your garden?|
If you have farewelled a tree from your garden or outdoor area but you can’t get rid of the stump, contact our professional team. At Northern Tree Services our professionals can make your tree stump disappear safely, effectively, and at an affordable price. You can reap all the benefits of a cleaner, healthier yard without having to do all the hard work.
What is Tree Stump Removal Anyway?
There’s actually a lot more to the process and purpose of stump removal than you might think. Removing a stump is about safety and a better environment.
Not only does the base of a tree make your garden and property look unkempt, it also takes up plenty of space where you could be growing plants and flowers. Stumps are obstacles that prevent you from building and extending. There are plenty of good reasons for getting the job done and doing it properly.
How to Remove a Palm Tree Stump
Palm trees can be a problem because their long, fibrous roots often make them hard to shift. If you’ve got a palm tree stump plaguing your yard there are a few ways you can go about extracting it.
- Grab an axe and do it yourself – breaking up those fibrous roots could take hours so prepare for lots of sweat and aching arms when you’re done.
- The excavation option – excavation machines involve digging large holes in the ground. This will get the job done but if you’re particularly proud of your yard be aware, it will take that down in the process.
- Grinding – a minimalist service that reduces your palm tree to dust. Call us for professional grinding and we’ll even clean up the mess for you too!
The Professional Advantage
Whether it’s a palm tree or another species, going to a professional stump remover will fast track your process and make sure it’s done right the first time, every time. Northern Tree Services are your local specialists and can remove all shapes and sizes in Adelaide, doing the heavy lifting for you.
The benefits of our service include:
- The right tools and training means minimal disruption to your environment
- Enjoy extra space and an attractive garden
- Low-cost stump removal that won’t break your budget
- High convenience service that guarantees prompt service and complete clean-up