HIGHBURY RESIDENTIAL TREE REMOVAL SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Are you looking for a Highbury tree management service that is local to you and one that you can trust? If you are looking for a professional and expert tree service, you can’t go wrong with Northern Tree Service. We are the trusted and chosen tree removal and tree care service for numerous happy residents in Highbury and neighbouring areas. Servicing northern Adelaide suburbs, all the way to Gawler and Barossa, we are the tree service you call for your garden and Highbury landscape management. All of our staff have been thoroughly trained in all aspects of tree care – trimming, pruning, thinning, removal, stump grinding, mulching, garden maintenance – and have a wealth of experience gained over the years. We take pride in our workmanship and our focus is on delivering 100% customer satisfaction and excellent service you can rely on. Whether you want to move a tree, rid a tree of disease, clear storm-damaged trees and fallen branches, grind a stump or prune branches high in the air, our team is ready and on-hand to assist you with all your tree needs.
At Northern Tree Service we offer a range of different tree services, including:
- Tree pruning
- Tree removal
- Highbury Stump grinding
- Clearing trees and branches close to powerlines
- Tree trimming for health, shape and safety
- Storm damage tree removal
- Large and dangerous tree removal
- Palm tree removal Highbury
- Leaf mulch delivery….and much more
WE CARE FOR YOUR HIGHBURY TREES AND TAKE PRIDE IN A JOB WELL DONE
- Tree work is classified as a high-risk activity, which is why you must hire professionals and call a tree service that is fully insured with appropriate cover. Our staff is highly trained and we have a $20 million dollars liability cover, so you can safely engage Northern Tree Service for your next Highbury Tree removal project.
- We are fully trained in the art of tree removal and tree care. Our focus is on your safety and the safety of our employees, and that’s why we take extra precaution and follow all occupational health and safety standards, council guidelines and procedures to ensure you and your property is protected during all work.
- We use the latest equipment and always have the right tools for the job – no matter how big or small the task is.
- We can work in the vicinity of power lines, as we are properly trained and certified to do so. For any large tree or hazardous tree removal/pruning job, call us to get the job done perfectly the first time.
- You can trust us to look after your property well as we properly clean the debris and leave your garden clean and tidy before we leave for the day.